HTC EVO 4G LTE
1. Tap the Email icon.
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Note: If you already setup another email accout you will be brought to that Inbox. Tap the Menu button in the top right corner and then New Acount.
3. Tap Manual setup
4. Enter the following information then tap Next:
- Your Institute Email address in the Email address field.
- Enter outlook.partners.org in the server address field.
- Enter partners in the Domain field.
- Enter your Partners username in the Username field.
- Enter your Partners password in the Password field.
6. Optionally name the accout and tap Finish setup.
7. You will be brought to an empty Inbox. Wait unti you see the alert notification icon at the top of the screen.
Pull the notification bar down and select the "Exchange required..." notification.
8. Tap OK at the Security Policy required prompt.
10. Choose to create either a PIN or a Password.
11. Enter a PIN or a password that is at least 5 characters in length, confirm it and Tap OK.
12. Tap the Home button on the bottom of the phone.
13. Tap the App drawer icon.
14. Tap Settings.
15. Tap Storage -> Storage Encryption.
16. Tap Encrypt, enter kyour PIN, tap Encrypt again.
17. The phone will automatically reboot and encrypt.
If you have any trouble configuring your device to receive email, please see a representative of the MGH Institute IT Department or you may contact the Partners helpdesk at 617-726-5085 for further assistance.