Samsung Galaxy SIII
2. Tap on the Email icon.
3. Type in your Institue email addess and Partners password. Click Manual setup.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
5. Enter the following information:
- Enter partners\username in the Domain\username field.
- Enter your Partners password in the Password field.
- Enter outlook.partners.org in the Exchange Server field.
7. Tap OK
8. Tap OK at the Remote Security Administration prompt.
9. Optionally, uncheck Sync in the Account options screen, then tap Next at the bottom of the Account options page.
Note: If left checked, text messages sent to the phone will also appear in your email inbox.
10. Tap Activate on the Activate device administration page.
11. Choose to create either a PIN or Password. Enter a PIN or password that is at least 5 characters in length, confirm and Tap OK.
12. Optionally, give your account a name. Tap Done.
13. To encrypt your device tap the Menu icon on your device and select Settings then Security
14. Tap Encrypt device and again on the next screen.
15. Create and confirm an encryption password and tap Encrypt device.
The encryption password will be used to complete the boot up process when the device is turned on.
Note: Once the Encryption begins it will take up to an hour and your device will restart. Once restarted you should see your Institute email and your device will be encrypted.
If you have any trouble configuring your device to receive email, please see a representative of the MGH Institute IT Department or you may contact the Partners helpdesk at 617-726-5085 for further assistance.